AES Group employs a team of highly qualified industry experts and engineers to equip a diverse pool of clients with turnkeyintegrated security solutionss that meet distinct government needs resulting in first-rate customer satisfaction and future relations.
Key Government Projects
AES has been providing Intergrated Security Solutions to government organizations and foreign embassies across South East Asia since 1992. During that time we have come to understand the focus on risk management, compliance and safety critical to these organizations.
Understanding unique requirements of government organizations enables AES to design and provide turnkey security solutions using Commerical Off The Self (COTS) components from leading international suppliers to meet client stringent requirements. Our comprehensive security solutions employing leading technology solutions, high-level of engineering, system design and integration expertise, rigorous testing and training, and responsive customer service make AES the leader in the region
• Australian Embassy, Thailand
• Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
• German Embassy, Bangkok
• Royal Thai Police Narcotics Suppression Bureau (RTP NB)
• Royal Thai Navy CPC 30 Patrol Boat
• Department of Land Transport
• Customs Department, Ministry of Finance
• Australian Embassy, Phnom Penh
• United Nations Criminal Court
• Australian Embassy, Vientiane
• Japanese Embassy
• UK Embassy